Tuesday, September 10, 2013

09/09/2013

Didt able to meet you today cos my brother birthday :< 2 days never meet you , obviously i miss you .. but atleast i have the chance to otp with you from 2.10am-6.10 which is 4 hour of otp, i had nvr on the phone with guy 4 hours you the first one ... when you tell me about saying your holding hands make you think of your ex ,you say that last time you and her alway hold hands it really bring me down . , than you told me you trying to forget about her , was that even fair to me :') we been togather since 24022013 20:56 , 6 month 10 days , 14 days to our 7 monthsary yet you telling me this . Have you ever borther about my feeling :') ? it okay , i still love you :3 . or should i say that you dw hold hand with me :') ... i just hope i could ask you a question which i nvr will ask you ''what am i to you '' perharp maybe i should give you time to forget about her ? my day end with happiness and bless when im with you . even thought you mention about your ex . it okay :) . I wait till the day where you are ready to hold my hand and ready to start a new fresh with me :) which is forget about your ex .i know it hard atleast i see you putting in efforts .

No comments:

Post a Comment