Saturday, September 14, 2013

14/09/2013

Heheh , i fall asleep while waiting for you to otp with me :( but luckly i got put alarm clock 0-0 if not jiu gg.com liao . Than cannot otp with u liao 

First of all , i feel so upsad , really upsad , i didt know so much things , untill today i ask u so many question , you accompany your so called bestfriend from early the morning till evening with 2 others bestfriend (2girl2boy like couple ) , have you ever makes time for me ? I almost everyday  went out at 1 o clock and than only can see you around at the evening 5 + ;( 
I try to make time for you during this sept holiday ,  but you dont appreciate . You alway meet ur best-friend, what about me ?

 your o lvl coming le , have you study ? I regret never accompany to study now , your so called best friend came 

I feel that we drifting apart Already Nvm it okay as long as your heart still have me , i dont mind le . Do you know almost everyday i just hope you could understand , you treat her as best friend but she treat you Not the way . You even bring her to your house . Have you ever understand how i feel ? If you dont like her than dont give her somehow hopes . 
I feel Im like being replaced ... Sooner or maybe we end because of her . 
What have i done for you wasnt it enuf ? 
Do you know how much i love you ?
I think u dont feel it .. It okay . Im willing to wait fr u to know . 
If one day you realize that she ways better than me , than go ahead . Even thought i love you , but i know if we meant to be togather . It will happen . 
Hmm .. That the rest of the day ~
Not because im thinking too much 
It what you have show make me think that way .  
你不是故意,隐瞒我知道
你只是怕伤害我不是再隐瞒我。
I rather u tell me than i be last one to find out ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment