Tuesday, September 10, 2013

7/09/2013

At nite i finally able to meet you ,atleast you told me the full story i dont blame you , i know you wont keep me anything about any girl , that what i like about you . when you told me you went out with her and your driver i get a little angry cos you nvr wait for me under my blk and bring me out and eat or even shoping around . i know i can see that she much more mature and much more know more about you , i know i cannot compare btw me and her i also cannot do anything about it , cos you told me you brought her as friends. and i trusted you . but actually Before you told me that you went out with the girl , i already know something about it , cos you seem so happy and supcious, when you talk about her or even mentioning ''tmrw'' , YES , it damm obvious i get jealous, it okay , but i know that she likes you , i get more worries and my thinking went negative . and my worries was like will you left me alone ? and be with her ? but atleast i can see your happiness that money cannot buy . thank for being so truthful <3 Hmmm ... actually i think i should be blessed to have you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment