Tuesday, September 10, 2013

11/09/2013

Past 12 o clock , hmm i guess today no otp bah , i just missed we h2h to talk, i think you studying ^^ hmmm good good for your o lvl ley 😁 ^^

Heng  call me if today we got otp i say idk ley than  i will said 'you talking to other girl ' 
I know it a kind of annoying but cos idw myself to annoyed you . To prevent me from spaming you  .
 Hmmm people may thought i nvr understand about you but acutally i did and i know what you thinking .

Hmm i saw what you tweet but it kind of sad when you post that . 'Leaving everything behind ' does that mean u leaving ? Or  you wanna pay fully attention (of cos i dun mind u δΈ“εΏƒ study ^^) And than last post today you posted 'one day , you tired of loving me ' idk if you referring to this relationship but i feel 
If i would tired of loving you why do i hold on for so long ? You are alway perfectionist to me i had never dislike what u been doing , and i be stupid if i give up so easily when someone like you worth all the things . Where it hard to find faithful guy like you .


I really trying to change not to  scold vulgarties , i trying to be much more understanding  . But i guess you cant feel it right ?
I canoot do anythig 😭😭😭
I think you sleeping now , now is early in the morning Hmmmm why u Cannot sleep early? It unhealthy you know :(
Just fews hours and i started to miss you . Sighh ..x 
Sometimes i just hope you wont detele your message from whoever . Atleast i can read . I know privacy to u is important ... Why privacy important ? I mean like u msg girl im okay with it why cant you show me ? Unless u flirt ;'( or do suspicious  things


-i very worry ... Idk if you going to leave me . Idw this to end over this . And you also poster that 'dont blame me for doing this ' hmmm what does this mean ? Dont do like that ley :')
I cannot afford to lost you .  It hurt me   . I cannot express my feeling toward you , but it just make me hate myself for doing what ever should or even saying sh!t . 
Haishh i going back to sleep.  πŸ˜˜✌πŸ˜€πŸ’›❤ UPDATE later πŸ’‹


No comments:

Post a Comment