Tuesday, September 10, 2013

10/09/2013

Today went out to meet Heng at his house :< around 2 + reached his house . but well i didt see you turn up at 3 . but it okay atleast evenning you came and im so ddammm happy to see you <3 . of cos i trying to ignore you , ignore when they tell me you behind me cos i try to avoid you . idw u to know how much i missed you . but when at nite we went over to your house when heng mention about someone that went to bbq , and than mention about ur ex, your eye pop out like so big , well i told myself to stay claim dont get angry about it :) it okay dear i have so mcuh thing that i had nvr tell you :') . when i wrote this i feel like crying .... but it okay .. i just dw to miss every single momment or even details about the days and time we spend togather... i know you get angry when i post over here.. but i know i cannot tell you how i feel how the day we spend togather , how much happiness you give to me when u came to my life . how you make me feel comfort when im with you , and protecting when some ass take the cat and scare me you protect me <3 so warm the love ! thanks for everything <3 . I love you to the end of infinity <3

No comments:

Post a Comment